General Assembly Meeting of JSPS Alumni Association in Egypt 2015(FY2014)
Date: February 21, 2015 (Saturday)
Place: Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel Cairo
2 El Gezira elWosta St, Zamalek, Cairo Tel:02 2735 0815
Participants: JSPS Alumni members
Coordinator: Prof. Ibrahim El Tantawy (Menoufia University, President of JSPSAAE)
Sub-coordinator: Prof. So Hasegawa (Director of JSPS Cairo Research Station)
|10:00—10:10||Welcome Greeting from the President of JSPSAAE, Prof. Ibrahim El Tantawy|
|10:10—12:00||Exchange of Research Experiences of the Alumni Members
|13:30—13:50||Report of JSPS AAE Activity: Fiscal Season 2014 (April 2014—January 2015)
|13:50—14:30||Report of BRIDGE Fellowship Program
|14:30—15:00||News from Japanese-Egyptian related Institutions
|15:00—15:50||Planning of JSPS AAE Activity for Fiscal Season 2015|
|15:50—16:00||Concluding Remark (by Prof. Ibrahim El Tantawy, President of JSPSAAE)|
- Participation is free and is limited to the members of JSPS Alumni Association in Egypt.
- Payment of travel expenses will be offered to far distant participants from inside Egypt (for alumni member only).
- One night accommodation will be covered for those who come from upper Egypt region (El Minya, Assiut, Sohag, Luxor, Aswan), also to those who come from too far distance of other regions in Egypt (for alumni member only).
- The deadline for registration is Tuesday, February 17, 2015.
- The registration should be made on the registration form and the completed form must be sent to Prof. Dr. Gad El-Qady, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information,please contact:
- Prof. Dr. Ibrahim El Tantawy (President of JSPSAAE),
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01096726008
- Prof. Dr. Gad El-Qady
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01001547090